What I Learned on My Trip to the Ohio Statehouse
By Steve Kirsch
Quite a lot it turns out. The most stunning thing I learned is that you might not find out for more than 10 years if you are seriously injured by a vaccine. Many of us could be ticking time-bombs.
I am on the plane back from my trip to the Ohio Statehouse event put on by Children’s Health Defense. A lot of my followers were there in force. Here is a quick summary of things I learned from the audience and from the other speakers:
- A third are still mask brainwashed. Informal counting people boarding the plane suggests about 2/3 of travelers have no mask; 1/3 are still brainwashed. This is consistent with the mass formation estimate that a third of people are lost causes, a third are persuadable, and a third were never fooled.
- Vaccine adverse events can happen many years later. Vaccines can kill people many years later. One father lost his 20 year old daughter to a seizure caused by a meningitis vaccine given to her when she was a small child. Vaccines can seriously injure people even 13 years after vaccination. One of the hosts of the event had a seizure during the event. She had the Gardasil vaccine many years ago, but didn’t have her first seizure until 13 years ago. The seizures happen when she is under stress and can be triggered by a bad food choice. So even though she had no adverse reactions for 13 years, now she can be disabled in minutes. This was stunning seeing this first hand and learning about the 13 year latency period.
- How to identify a vaccine adverse event years later. Vaccine injuries can be identified even a decade after the shot because the symptoms are so unusual and consistent. What I mean by that is that for most vaccines, the side effect profile is fairly narrow and unusual. For the COVID vaccines, the symptom list is much more variable, but the onset of multiple unusual symptoms (all associated with the vaccine in VAERS) starting shortly after vaccination is a dead giveaway.
- I met an autistic teenager. He was vaccine injured. Hearing about autistic kids is one thing. Actually spending time with an autistic teenager is a whole new level. This is a horrible disease that is believed to be preventable if we stop the vaccines. I’ve been told that the Amish don’t have vaccines and don’t have autism.
- State censorship. Palo Alto Networks (the vendor used by the Ohio Statehouse) views Gab.com and vacsafety.org as subversive organizations so neither website was available from the Ohio Statehouse. This is government censorship of free speech and I believe it is unconstitutional.
- We’ve been misled on other meds, it’s not limited to just vaccines. Statins are bad news, confirmed yet again on this trip. Seems like everyone I know who has objectively looked at this says to stay away. A famous doctor’s faith in the medical system has been destroyed by what has happened with the COVID vaccine. He now questions medications that his doctors have prescribed for him in the past as do I. I pointed him to this article on how diabetes drugs you see advertised all the time on TV are not as safe as they make you think (we both have Type 2 diabetes). Jenny Ruhl did her homework; sadly, very few endocrinologists take the time to do their own research. I think this is typical for most meds being prescribed today. This wasn’t really news to me, but it’s important to reiterate.
- Myocarditis rates could very well affect more than 1% of kids. Nobody has done a troponin test on a cohort of vaccinated kids post vaccine. We are basically afraid to look. Peter McCullough thinks it might even be as high as 1 in 20 when you consider subclinical myocarditis (elevated troponin with visible symptoms which means “smoldering heart damage).
- Fewer than 1% of the public haven’t ever been vaccinated with any vaccine. I did a “show of hands” survey on a crowd who was mostly COVID unvaccinated. So this is the best case. Fewer than 1% of people raised their hands.
- Easiest way to red-pill your doc: Ask him to show you the data (see this article). Then ask him how come the medical community not only doesn’t have this data but isn’t asking for it. Let me know what he says. If this doesn’t red-pill him, nothing will.
- AERS app. Robert Malone told me about a cool adverse event reporting app called wombat (that may be the wrong link) from a company called Phi that can be repurposed as a general tracking tool so we can look at all sorts of things with a public query tool. Think VAERS on steroids, and not just tracking vaccine events, but people’s health in general. This could be a really powerful research tool.
- Report your COVID vax injury here: On the truthforhealth.org website. Peter McCullough runs this site.
- How to get politicians to act in the public interest: You must show them it will impact their reelection chances. Apparently, they rarely take action otherwise. This was the advice from the pros.
- Why Ohio isn’t blocking the vaccines or making mandates illegal: It’s simple: the “good guy” legislators in Ohio said they don’t have the votes. The vested interests (such as the Chamber of Commerce) will support the other guy if they don’t toe the line and support the vaccine.
- 75% of the docs at UCSF/Marin in radiology got religious exemption instead of the booster. It’s because they saw what happened to vaccinated patients. They aren’t stupid. Again, we see validation of the mass formation stats (equal parts duped, semi-duped, not duped).
- How to treat the vaccine injured: I learned the techniques doctors are using to treat the vax injured. I also learned that most clinics claiming to do this have no clue what they are doing and will just give you test after test and basically make a lot of money on you. I’ll be writing a separate substack article on this. In particular, IVIg treatments are a two-edged sword, mostly negative.
- Hospitals get paid over $100K per dead COVID patient. It’s criminal that the US government is incentivizing hospitals to kill patients. Why isn’t there an incentive for every COVID patient that they save?? I bet the results would be a lot different if we did that!
- UK data shows 28X more likely to die (all causes) if vaccinated. UK data shows for ages 10-14, >=21 days since 2nd shot died at 28 times the rate of the unvaccinated. Check out https://archive.ph/kch6d. I guarantee you that it’s even worse if you look at death starting right after the shot. Do you think we should run full-page ads and billboards signed by 10,000+ doctors (we include hyperlink to the names in the ad) saying “PLEASE do not vaccinate your kids” with a subhead of “Latest data from the UK government show that vaccinated kids die at 28 times the rate of unvaccinated kids. The CDC doesn’t want to admit they were wrong which is why they aren’t telling you this”? The other ad I want to run is on masks, e.g,, “The latest data shows wearing a mask makes you more likely to get COVID. But the CDC is too embarrassed to admit they got it wrong.” Again, signed by 10,000 doctors with the scientific reference link.
- Government incentivized fraud. Ernest Ramirez was offered $30K to say his son died from COVID instead of the vaccine. He refused.
- Adaptive clinical trial for the next pandemic. Peter McCullough thinks that the COLCORONA trial was really well done and should be the model in the future for adaptive clinical trials.
- The US government pays schools to push deadly drugs. Ohio State University is being paid almost $1 billion as long as they comply with the CDC vaccine guidance. This is in the public record. So if they are paying this to Ohio State, can you imagine what other schools are getting?
The Ohio Statehouse