Situation Update, Mar 13, 2023 – The Non-Bailout BAILOUT Commences – Banking System Flooded with BILLIONS in liquidity to DELAY Total Collapse
By Health Ranger Report
0:00 The Non-Bailout BAILOUT
– Janet Yellen announces Treasury “backstop” of deposits for THREE failed banks
– FDIC says it will use its Deposit Insurance Fund (DIF) money
– Claims “no taxpayer money” will be used for bailout – but it’s A LIE
– FDIC only has $100 billion max, and bailouts will cost MORE
– After FDIC burns through cash, Fed will PRINT money for bailouts
– Banks encouraged to act recklessly, running risky bets that fail
– We’ve entered the chapter where Fed prints money to bail out all the failed banks
– This will cause #inflation and dollar devaluation – currency collapse
– There are nearly $10 TRILLION in bank deposits across the USA
– Over $300 trillion in derivatives exposures among banks
– FDIC has already burned through all its cash as of today
– How will FDIC cover the NEXT bank collapse?
– Rational people will pull money out of banks to reduce risk of exposure to collapse
– More people will move to gold, silver, crypto, ammo and other hard assets
– As Fed raises interest rates even higher, more banks will fail
– Controlled demolition of the banking sector and the US economy
Here’s what others had to say:
So, taxpayers are footin the bill for the banker scumbags AGAIN..
Go figure huh? Who didn’t see this comin last week?
Not that it really matters, worthless fiat paper.. I grabbed 3 tubes of
Brittanias during the recent metals dip..
Grab em while ya can!
Bank collapse is a blessing in disguise. It should force all the PC fence riders to decide whether they want to live a worthwhile life, of just continue worshipping and serving pure evil for the almighty dollar.
Real change never happens when people are in their comfort zones. People need to lose their fear of death. Life under these diabolical, demonic freaks, will make people envy the dead. Dying for truth and justice is a good (God) experience, that no one should be afraid of.
Banks create wealth by loaning currency that does not exist until they loan it to someone. That is what my econ professor said.
Gotta make sure people keep their money in the bank so they can trap us when they switch to CBDCs.
If I had money in the bank, I’d still make a bank run. And buy up all the silver I could.
These bank failures sound like another scam between the uber rich and the government.
Let’s say we are bankrupt and steal 70 billion from the government for free. We are the rich and we do what we want and never are questioned let alone go to jail.
We have a circulation issue in the economy. The hyper automation of the economy means that money flows from the poor to the rich like a one way valve. This is the core problem of the modern economy money doesn’t trickle down anymore and the poverty cycles trickle up over time. Giving bail outs to banks doesn’t solve the core issue of the economy there’s a blood clot essentially in the economy. How can you have a business without customers? How can you have customers when nobody has employees?
The $25 billion that the FDIC has in their emergency bailout fund is not cash… it is in T-bills, as is Social Security. So, the T-bills have to be sold in the market to get the cash. They cannot be redeemed to the US Treasury, because the Treasury would have to sell more T-bills to the market to cash out the FDIC’s bonds.
So, when the banks fail, there is a flood of T-bills into the market, which has just lost their cash accounts in the banks.
It is a self-feeding whirlpool of monetary doom.
One way to figure out what the FED will do about interest rates and what banks to get out of: listen to CNBC Bloomberg & Forbes especially Jim Cramer and do opposite.
Actually a pretty competent rap tune. I wonder if the bank cues were seeded with crisis actors? (problem) The bailout flooded big tech investers with cash (reaction) The Dem bribe machine from Biden election was paid off (solution)?
Original source: https://www.brighteon.com/63bbbb36-72ed-4bd9-ad2c-15689995587f