Concise Summary of the FDA Meeting (Day 1): Went As Expected; Unanimous Approval
By Steve Kirsch
For those of you who haven’t had time to watch the whole thing: unanimous vote to approve the Moderna vaccine EUA 6 to 11 and 12 – 17. Tomorrow is Moderna 6 month to 5 year; Pfizer 6 mo to 4 yrs.
I used to watch the VRBPAC and ACIP meetings, but it was so depressing and I have more important things to do (you are going to really love the next poll coming up later today).
The best link to watch the action is the annotated livestream where you can see Meryl Nass’s live commentary. It will be live again tomorrow morning at 8:30am ET.
Here is the final screen showing Meryl’s commentary on the unanimous vote:
I just talked to Meryl. I tried to get her on video but she said she was too burned out.
Analysis of the meeting
How the game is played
Here’s how it works Moderna tells FDA what happened. FDA doesn’t verify anything and tells the committee that they meet the FDA criteria. Nobody talked about the confidence interval. 80 to 90%+ efficacious. No discussion about durability of the immunity. No idea how often you’ll need to be vaccinated. So the committee basically says, “Good efficacy and safety so good to go!”
If you behave on the committee, you stay on the committee. When you drop off, you get big grants. See? No conflict of interest at all! Committee members can vote against the vaccine but then they are removed from the committee for the next go around. That’s why unanimous votes are so easy. They keep juggling the members so if they think there are any critical thinkers on the panel, they just “disappear” the next time.
Over 900 side effects. There were 25 minor ones that might be caused by the vaccines. No serious side effects were found to be due to the vaccine according to Moderna. FDA trusts them. The FDA admits they haven’t confirmed this. After all, if you can’t trust Moderna, who can you trust? They didn’t say that out loud of course, but that’s the thinking.
They didn’t relate things at all to what is happening with the Pfizer vaccine out in the wild with the same age groups.
Were there any bright lights? No!
I jumped on the live chat at the end:
- Steve Kirsch1:30pm I’ve been avoiding watching this. They are always so painful. Were there any bright lights in this meeting? or are all the committee members dimwits as usual?
- Luka1:30pm*for our kids
- Interbang1:30pmEugenics: Prioritize the weak and vulnerable.
- Suzanne 1:31pmYou better believe the blue states will find a way to mandate this
- RMT1:31pm@Steve Kirsch. NONE!!!
- Anne Mayer2:30pmIt should not be mandated!!!
- Mass1:31pmNothing but
- something stinks1:31pmthank you dr. nass and chd
- Interbang1:31pm@Steve: Not a flicker of a light. Predictable and nauseating.
- Steve Kirsch1:32pmthanks. looks like i didn’t miss anything
- M.D.1:32pmno need for mandate…the childs will be coerced to take the gene-shot
- RMT1:32pm@Steve Kirsch. They’re ALL dimwits and their engaging speaks volumes. Such vagueness.
- JC1:32pm Horrific corporate decision making with dire consequences for children and families
- RMT1:32pm Correction engaging = languaging
- Babcia60 1:32pm More “vaccinated” people are getting Covid again and again. Immunity is being destroyed by these shots!
- Dr. Toby Rogers1:32pm Blessing to Meryl for doing such a wonderful job of live blogging this miserable meeting.
- Nokillshot1:32pm Why are they all smiling
- Anne Mayer2:32pm Early 3rd doses because they don’t work and have no durability
- RMT1:33pm They admitted there is NO evidence of efficacy, yet the charade continued and got unanimous vote.
- Suzanne 1:33pm May all these doctors who say the benefits outweigh the risks eat their words in the near future
- JC1:33pm So hard to watch!
- Luka1:33pm @Steve Kirsch@ what do you expect of these “doctors”? They do not understand statistics, they are easily manipulated due to their lack of basic math skills ”
- ThisIsCriminal1:34pm I am not surprised but utterly disgusted.
- Babcia60 1:34pm You’re desyroying our immunity!
- Interbang1:34pm ‘Vibrant’ discussion: Slavish parroting of agenda
- Anne Mayer2:33pm Follow up boosters… not safety and efficacy
- Suzanne 1:34pm Just another corrupt organization in America
- RMT1:35pm@Luka. AND lack of understanding of vaccines. They are led by the nose of Big Pharma
- LuLu1:35pm Yes, bless Dr. Meryl! This is my first time watching this event. I learned so much following Dr. Meryl’s comments!
- Ash1:35pm Monitor aka ignore VAERS.
- RMT1:35pm Vibrant discussion? There was NOTHING vibrant about it. It was a snooze fest.
- ThisIsCriminal1:35pm How can they lie without flinching
- Suzanne 1:35pm There’s no transparency AT ALL
- M.D.1:35pm unbelievable
- Anne Mayer2:34pm Flawless because no real pushback.
- RMT1:35pm DELICENSE these yahoos!
- Suzanne 1:36pm There is NO long term safety data!
- Anne Mayer2:35pm Like VARES THAT NEVER GOT MENTIONED
- Suzanne 1:36pmIs VAERS not transparent to you? You didn’t mention it at all today!
- Ash1:36pm GOOD
- Anne Mayer2:35pm Tragic
- Ash1:36pm They deserve every message they get
- Anne Mayer2:36pm Did you hear discussion about levels of risk?