USA Jab Injury – Sabrina, From California, USA
By Jab Injuries Global
Sabrina, California, USA
Here’s Sabrina’s story told by her sister Erica.
I want to let her story be known. The doctor’s were in shock. The nurses were in shock. They couldn’t give us an answer as to why my sister Sabrina, who was only thirty-nine years old, had a stroke and then died from cardiac arrest a few days later. She was completely fine and living life!
Doing her side business of selling treats, she was at a baby shower that day and couldn’t wait to unwind. She started just having a blank stare and completely blacked out. She went straight to the emergency room at Hazel Hawkins Hospital and there they did some scans and told her it had to do with her brain. She called me that Saturday around 10pm that she was scared but felt a little better. Just tired with a very bad headache. She then found out the very next day that she had a stroke.
We live in a small town. Our hospital is not equipped to handle anything let alone have any doctor’s who specialise in strokes. We have talked to many nurses and people within the family who know that when someone of that ages has a stroke, they should’ve been sent to the stroke centre first thing! But they didn’t They brushed it off and said she was fine. She had a little trouble walking and gaining her strength. So, the hospital suggested she go to a rehab.
I spoke to her every day after that week and she seemed fine. She was her normal self and making jokes that they had given her a cheap coke and she wanted a real one. I asked her if she wanted me to take her a real coke and she said: “It’s okay, sister. You can get me one tomorrow when I go home.”
Sabrina was normal and couldn’t wait to come home to her three kids. She was worried about them and her husband. Sh was a stay at home mum and took care of everything. Her only worry was getting home in time from rehab for Christmas. She sounded completely normal to me. She only kept saying she had a bad headache, which the hospital knew. She said she was taking Tylenol. I believe the hospital knew what was going on and wanted to get her out of there. She was a patient. A patient who was thirty-nine years old with no history of medical issues that had a major stroke then complained of a constant headache. Why not do further testing or send her out to a medical facility who specialised in it? Later that week, I got a call from my little sister saying Sabrina died. I couldn’t even wrap my head around it because I spoke with her and she was fine!